What is it?
This qualification is designed to develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire. The stimulating practical and theory-based work will enable develop your capability to support your journey to excellence in becoming a coach.
Who’s it for?
Designed for mid-level managers and organisational coaches, this course is ideal for managers with significant responsibility for coaching as part of a day-to-day role. It also supports those planning to move into a development role within an organisation or those starting a career as a freelance coach.
- A highly interactive course with 5 days of in-depth workshops, practical activities and peer support to help you understand and apply coaching models
- Personal tutor support: advice and guidance; feedback on draft assignments and supervision of your coaching sessions from our expert tutors who have trained people in some of the world’s largest corporates
- Real live coaching sessions with peer and tutor feedback
- Video and audio capture of coaching sessions for greater self analysis
- Guest speakers from the executive coaching community
- All materials: programme folder; handbooks; videos; workbooks and access to a huge range of coaching resources
Why ILM level 5 certificate in coaching?
- Get a critical understanding of the role and responsibilities of a coach
- Deepen your understanding of the impact of coaching on an organisation or individual
- Be able to assess your own skills, behaviours and knowledge as a coach
- Plan your further development as a freelance coach
- Plan, develop, deliver and review coaching in your organisation
- Encourage managers to provide effective support for the development of others and improve their performance
On course completion:
- An internationally recognised and respected ILM Level 5 Certificate
- 13 credits
- Supervision and mentoring calls to check in with progress, identify strengths and provide development feedback to overcome obstacles to best practice
- Become a member of the Practical Coach Training Alumni
- Join a network of professional coaches with access to a wide range of coaching resources and information.
- Individuals, schools & voluntary sector: £1750 + VAT plus £129 ILM fees
- Commercial organisations: £2250 + VAT plus £129 ILM fees
How to apply: