What is it?
As the highest level coaching qualification available in the UK today, this qualification is the most sought after programme for those aiming to lead a coaching practice or become a professional coach. The innovative practical and theory-based work will enable you to work with any client to develop their leadership skills and support their career development.
Who’s it for?
This course is designed for senior managers or HR/LD professionals who want to develop their expertise and credibility in the fields of coaching and mentoring or to lead coaching in an organisation. It’s also ideal for professional freelance coaches seeking to boost their expertise, their coaching credibility and accredit experience with a nationally recognised qualification.
- A highly interactive course with 6 face to face days of in-depth workshops and peer support
- Personal tutor support: advice and guidance, feedback on draft assignments and supervision of 4 of your coaching sessions
- Real live coaching sessions with peer and tutor feedback
- 1-to-1 advice and practical help from our expert tutors who have trained people from some of the world’s largest organisations
- Video and audio capture of coaching sessions for greater self analysis
- Guest speakers from the executive coaching community
- All materials: programme folder; handbooks; videos; workbooks and access to a huge range of coaching resources
Why ILM level 7 certificate in executive coaching and mentoring?
- Learn how to review and build the context, strategy, culture and processes for coaching and mentoring at a senior and strategic level
- Understand and analyse the impact of different coaching and mentoring models
- Discover how to evaluate the effectiveness of coaching and mentoring
- Critically review your own communication skills, emotional intelligence, interpersonal skills and values to assess your competence as a coach
- Learn how to organise a coaching plan for individuals or groups
- The ability to implement coaching in complex working environments
- Develop your coaching business and make positive impact to others.
On course completion:
- ILM Level 7 Certificate in Coaching & Mentoring
- 15 credits
- Supervision and mentoring calls to check in with progress, identify strengths and provide development feedback to overcome obstacles to best practice
- Become a member of the Practical Coach Training Alumni
- Join a network of professional coaches with access to a wide range of coaching resources and information.
- Individuals, schools & voluntary sector: £2295 + VAT plus £176 ILM fees
- Commercial organisations: £2750 + VAT plus £176 ILM fees
How to apply: