What is it?
A compelling one-day session delivered by an established coach covering all aspects of growing a successful coaching business. There is an option for this session to be supported by on-going online mentoring.
Who’s it for?
This course is designed for professional freelance coaches who want to create or grow a thriving coaching business and learn the essential steps to success.
What we focus on:
- Building commercial relationships with people who can give you clients
- How to get great referrals
- How to maximise revenue with the right pricing
- Developing a rich quota of commercial opportunities
- Your positioning – so you stand out from the crowd
- Learn how to build the revenue chain
- Focus on what you are selling and how it differs from others
- Identify who is your best source of referrals and how do you energise them to provide referrals?
- How to create pre-sold clients
- Business set up FAQS (types of coaching, rates and program design, connecting with reseller organisations)
- Expert wisdom from four established, highly successful coaches
On course completion:
- Become a member of the Practical Coach Training Alumni with access to commercial opportunities that we can create for you
- Join a network of professional coaches with access to a wide range of coaching resources and information.
- We already run highly profitable businesses effectively selling ourselves and others as coaches to an international market – to corporates, SME, entrepreneurs and educational institutions.
- We’ve amassed over 50 years of collective experience about what really works to sell coaching…and what doesn’t!
- PCT Alumni: £336 + VAT
- Non-Alumni: £436 + VAT
How to apply: